How do I Install StopAd on iOS
How to Install StopAd on iOS
Please note that currently StopAd on iOS works only with Safari. We are working to block all ads on mobile in the nearest future.
- blocks intrusive ads, pop-ups, text ads, and banners;
- removes hidden tracking scripts including cookies, beacons, and social widgets;
- loads pages up to 2X faster, saving time;
- cuts your data usage, and saves money;
We are constantly improving the work of StopAd and provide custom ad blocking rules creation from our StopAd Support team.
The StopAd installation process is really simple.There will be a short tutorial to help you get things ready after you open StopAd.
Note: You can only install StopAd on iOS 11.0 and higher.
Please follow these instructions in order to install StopAd on your device:
- Download StopAd from the App Store.
- Go to Settings on your device.
- Swipe down and find Safari.
- Select Content blockers.
- Enable StopAd (the switch needs to be green).
Our Customer Support Department is ready 24/7 to help resolve any issues