I Have Enabled StopAd in the Settings, But It's not Working. What Should I Do?
You can find out how to install StopAd on your iPhone or iPad.
If StopAd is not working, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Safari.
- Select Content Blockers.
- Turn StopAd off and wait for 5 seconds.
- Turn StopAd on and wait for 10 seconds.
- Double-tap your Home button to open the multitasking menu, and quit Safari by swiping the Safari screen up.
- Re-open Safari and check if the problem is still present.
If that didn’t resolve the issue, please consider reinstalling StopAd. To reinstall:
- Press and hold on the StopAd icon
- Click on the little cross in the corner of the icon.
- Install StopAd from AppStore.
Please make sure you turn StopAd on in the Content Blockers. Visit “How do I Install StopAd on iOS” for a detailed explanation of the installation process.
Our Customer Support Department is ready 24/7 to help resolve any issues.