Cannot Open the Page in Firefox Mac
Cannot Open the Page in Firefox When I Block Ads with StopAd
StopAd blocks all types of ads, such as pop-up ads, youtube ads, online adverts, in Firefox on Mac. It is the most effective adblock firefox mac version. You can find out how to install our ad blocker on your Mac here. If you see a page that says “Blocked by StopAd” please click here
If you cannot open a website in Firefox after installing StopAd, please follow these instructions:
- Check if you see any error messages/warnings etc. In some cases, there might be some hints which suggest ways to solve the problem or include useful information
- Make sure that the link to the website is correct.
- Check if the problem persists when StopAd is turned off for that website. To check this, please:
- Click on the green and StopAd icon (Web Assistant) in the right bottom corner.
- Turn off the switch near “Ad Blocker.”
- Refresh the page to check if the problem remains. If the problem remains, this means that StopAd isn’t the cause of the problem. Possible reasons why the web page isn’t opening can be various problems on the side of the website or your internet provider.
- Turn your ad blocker back on.
If turning the ad blocker off solved the problem, please turn it back on and follow these instructions:
- Clear the cache in your browser. Click the Menu button and choose Options
- Select the Privacy & Security panel
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now
- Close the About >references page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved
- Restart Firefox, and check if the problem is still present.
If you face any difficulties or have any questions please contact our Customer Support Department. We are 24/7