How Do I Activate StopAd on Mac
How to Activate StopAd PRO on Mac OS?
StopAd is the perfect ad blocker for your computer. It works in all major browsers, applications and platforms. Download and install the StopAd application on your Mac to be free of ads. Find more information on https://stopad.io/help/mac/how-to-install
Note: You can install StopAd on Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite and higher
Keep in mind, that right after you install StopAd on your Mac, you will get a three-day trial period. After the trial, you can choose whether to continue using the StopAd PRO version or switch to the FREE version. Read more about StopAd PRO benefits here
How to Upgrade to the StopAd PRO version
First, to become a StopAd Premium user you need to purchase a license. To do this, please follow these instructions:
- Open the StopAd application. To do this, open Finder>Go to Applications>Find StopAd in the list of applications>Double click on the StopAd icon to open it
- Click on the “Unlock StopAd PRO” button in the top-right corner of the StopAd window. You will be redirected to our plans and pricing. Choose the plan most suitable for you
- Enter your credentials and click “Buy Now”. After submitting your purchase, you will get an email with your invoice, activation code, order id, and reference number
- Copy your activation key. To do this, highlight it with your cursor, control-click on the key, and choose “Copy”
- Go back to the StopAd application. Click on “Settings” at the bottom-left of your StopAd window, choose the “My Account” tab, and click on “Enter Activation Key”. Paste your Activation Key
- Then create your account by entering your email and password. Your StopAd PRO is now activated.
Note: You can use one StopAd license per computer; however, you can transfer it to another computer with the help of our Customer Support Department
Our Customer Support Department is ready 24/7 to help resolve any issues. Visit us at https://stopad.io/support, or start a live chat from your StopAd application