How do I Uninstall StopAd on iOS
How to Uninstall StopAd on iOS 11 and Higher
You can delete StopAd two simple ways. Please choose one of these variants to remove StopAd on your iPhone or iPad. After uninstalling StopAd from your device, it will be automatically deleted from Safari.
If you are uninstalling StopAd because of technical issues related to our software, we want to be sure that there is nothing else we can do to help you address the problem. Our Customer Support Department is ready 24/7 to help resolve any issues
How to Uninstall StopAd from Your Home Screen:
- First, you need to navigate to StopAd on the Home Screen (where all icons are located)
- Tap and hold the StopAd icon, and keep holding until all the icons start wiggling around
- Click on the small (X) button that appears on the top left corner of the StopAd icon.
- When the message box “Delete StopAd – Deleting StopAd will also delete all of its data” appears on your screen, please confirm uninstallation of StopAd by choosing “Delete.”
How to Uninstall StopAd from Settings (iOS 11 and Higher):
- Open Settings> General Settings> iPhone Storage
- A list of applications should appear on the bottom side of your screen. It may take a few minutes to download.
- Tap on the StopAd icon and choose “Delete App.”