How do I Uninstall StopAd on TV
How to Uninstall StopAd on Smart TV, Android TV or Amazon Fire Stick TV
After deleting StopAd from your TV device, there will not be any StopAd leftovers on the system. Here are a few simple instructions for how StopAd can be easily removed on Smart TV, Android TV and Amazon Fire Stick TV.
If you are uninstalling StopAd because of technical issues related to our software, we want to be sure that there is nothing else we can do to help you address the problem. Our Customer Support Department is ready 24/7 to help resolve any issues https://stopad.io/support
Uninstall StopAd on Smart TV:
- Click on the Smart Hub button on your remote
- Choose the Apps icon.
- Go to the My Apps tab.
- Tap on the StopAd icon and hold until the details menu appears.
- Choose “Delete” by using the navigation pad
- Confirm the deletion by selecting “Yes.”
Uninstall StopAd on Android TV:
- Open your Home Screen and find the Apps section.
- Locate StopAd and long-press it using the select button on your remote.
- When the screen background turns grey, you will see a trash can on the bottom. Move the StopAd icon to the can in order to delete it
- To complete the uninstallation process, select OK in the “Uninstall app” menu.
Uninstall StopAd on Amazon Fire Stick TV:
- Open Settings on your TV.
- Choose the Applications tab.
- Select Manage Installed Applications.
- Click on the StopAd icon and tap Uninstall.