The Site Seems to be Blocked by StopAd
How to Add a Website to the Whitelist
StopAd cares about your safety, so it blocks websites which it considers dangerous in order to prevent your personal data from being stolen and your computer from being infected with viruses. To restore the work of a blocked website, you can add it to the whitelist. We strongly recommend being very careful with such websites.
Please follow these instructions to fix the problem:
- Click on the green and white Web Assistant in the right bottom corner on that website.
- Turn off the switch near "Ad Blocker".
- Refresh the page in case it doesn’t refresh automatically.
Note: If you can’t see the Web Assistant, we’d recommend you to contact our Support Department.
You can also whitelist a website using the Rules Editor:
- Open StopAd Settings.
- Select Rules Editor in the list on the left.
- Click on Add Rule and add these two rules:
Please note that you need to change “example.com” to the domain of the website you want to unblock.
Our Customer Support Department is ready 24/7 to help resolve any issues