How to Stop Ads in Firefox
StopAd doesn't work in Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox is one of the most popular web browsers available on the Windows and MacOS. StopAd is the best Firefox adware blocker. However, if you see ads or pop-ups in Mozilla Firefox that you think you should not see, please follow the instructions below.
Reinstall your StopAd certificate:
- Close all web browsers that you have open.
- Open the StopAd application.
- Go to Settings which are located in the bottom left corner of the StopAd tool.
- Choose the General Settings tab.
- Click on the Reinstall Certificate button.
- Wait a few minutes, then check your web browser to confirm StopAd is working properly.
If it didn't help, then, clear your web browser cache. Please follow the link to see detailed instructions.
Check whether the StopAd service is running properly:
- Open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc or Ctrl+Alt+Del, then click on Task Manager). If the tabs Processes and Performance are not visible at the top, click on "More Details" at the bottom-left corner.
- Click on Services at the top-right corner, then click on Open Services at the bottom
- In the new window Services, find StopAd Service and check whether its status is marked as “Running”.
- Right-click on the StopAd service and choose Restart.
Also, to make StopAd work in Mozilla Firefox, try restarting your computer
Still having issues? StopAd Customer Support Department is available 24/7. Do not hesitate to contact us any time with any questions related to StopAd or your device.