[Effective Date: 15/08/2017]
- Using or installing the StopAd product and it's services (hereinafter referred to as “StopAd”);
- Visiting the https://stopad.io website.
- Using any application services offered by the Novnify.
1. Personal Information We Collect
We gather the following data from our Customers:
A. Information Provided by You
You will be required to provide the following Personal Information on our website or in any other way:
- Login and password;
- Your name;
- Contact details.
Information provided by you will be used only for:
- Creating an Novnify's StopAd account that you will be able to manage;
- Customer support;
- Email communication notifying you about news, updates and special offers (read more in the “Email Communication” section below in this Policy;
- Resolving disputes;
- Keeping internal analytics, etc.
Information collected by some StopAd services you activated deliberately is not used by the Novnify for any purpose. This data enables fast and efficient rendering of StopAd services to our customers.
User information is not complemented by information from other sources.
Once you purchase StopAd Pro, the information collected by StopAd is linked to your personal information and can be used to handle any technical, product, or customer support requests that you may send to us.
The user is able to correct material inaccuracies in Personally Identifiable Information, such as account or contact information, in their StopAd account.
B. Information Collected Automatically
In addition to information you enter by yourself, we collect some technical data such as:
- IP addresses;
- Your device type;
- Language preferences;
- Date and time of viewing and use of our website;
- Type of operating system;
- Browser information.
Automatically gathered data is completely anonymous. Therefore, even if it is revealed to some third parties, this won’t affect your privacy.
During registration of a StopAd account we will also collect such information, as customer’s name and email.
This data is used for the following purposes:
- Finding out how many people visit our website and how frequently;
- Learning how many people use our products and services;
- Improving our services and website;
- Personalizing communications with you.
Information collected by StopAd:
- Email address;
- IP address;
- Information about your PC system (e.g. OS version, overall system information, etc.);
- Information about installed applications on your device (e.g. versions, size, date of the last update, etc.).
Collected information is used for:
- Registration of the StopAd account;
- Proper functioning of StopAd;
- Improvement of our services;
- Keeping internal analytics;
- Communication purposes;
- Enabling you to purchase and download Novnify’s applications;
- Training of our junior personnel;
- Recognizing our customers in internal systems;
- Protecting our rights, enforcing our policies, complying with laws and resolving disputes.
You may also contact our Customer Support and cease usage of such information if you do not wish to receive ads based on your preferences.
Should you want to delete your StopAd account, please contact our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use of Novnify services by Minors
Our website and services are designed for people who are at least 13 years old. We will not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children without proper parental consent.
If you are under 13 years old, please do not send or tell us your Personal Information through any possible means of communication between you and our Company.
If you are under the age of 13 and you nevertheless wish to call our support, ask a question or use our services in any way that requires you to submit your Personal Information, please have your parent or guardian do so on your behalf.
If you believe that we may have collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 13, or under the applicable age of consent in your country, without parental consent, please contact us here, and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
We do our best to protect your web browsing from annoying ads, but there is no 100% guarantee because different websites use various techniques. If you suddenly have found an advertisement that has not been blocked, let us know about it through the feedback function in our software!
Through the Feedback form you can help us to make StopAd better by leaving: URL address to the website you’ve experienced trouble with; describe your problem in writing; or take a screenshot of a web page where you found an ad and send it directly to our support agent.
Before taking a screenshot we strongly recommend you to make sure that none of your personal information is on the screen. We suggest you to close all tabs in your browser except that one where you found the advertisement in order to avoid personal data transfer (we do not want to see which websites you visit).
In any case we will not collect any personal information from the screenshot you share with us. We will use all the screenshots only in one way: to improve StopAd and help you to get rid of annoying ads on the Internet.
2. Email Communication
We will send you important administrative and transactional messages (i.e. service notifications). Additionally, from time to time you may receive newsletters and various promotional materials from the Company and Company’s Partners notifying you about product updates or special offers. If you don’t want to receive such emails from us, you are free to unsubscribe from the mailing list. You can find the information of how it is done at the bottom of the email that you have received.
Information Collected via Email
Occasionally, you may receive customer satisfaction surveys via email where you will be asked to provide us with your opinion on some matters concerning the work of our services. It will be used solely for our internal usage to improve our products and services, making your overall user experience better.
3. Information That Is Collected And Provided by Third Parties
Some of your Personal Information, such as email address and payment information (purchase price, etc.), may be collected and provided to us by third parties, such as PayPro Global©. To make your investigation easier, we would like to provide you with the link to their policy: http://docs.payproglobal.com/documents/legal/privacyPolicy.pdf.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences and help us collect data.
On our websites we use such technologies as cookies. The text in a cookie often consists of a string of numbers and letters that uniquely identifies your computer, but it can contain other information as well.
- Storing your preferences and settings. Settings that enable our products to operate correctly or that maintain your preferences over time may be stored on your device. For example, language and currency that you selected on our website.
You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a website.
5. Sharing Your Personal Information
We respect and protect your private information, and do not disclose it to anyone unless we will have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including law enforcement or other government agencies;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Protect our Company against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Novnify Ltd., our customers, or the public as required or permitted by law;
- Pass Customers’ information to a third party as a result of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or bankruptcy;
We take privacy and security seriously, and we do our best to secure your information. But still remember that the Internet is not a secure environment, so you have to be careful.
We have implemented different security technologies to protect your information. Each kind of information has an appropriate level of security. There is no need to protect non-personal information with the highest level of security.
We can not ensure absolute security. There is no guarantee that the information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by various system failures or unauthorized access. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your personal information.
If you navigate to some other websites from our website, please be aware that we are no longer responsible for privacy policies of other websites and services.
7. Changes To This Policy
Personal Information that is collected by Novnify will generally be governed by the version of the Policy in effect at the time the information was gathered. However, we may, in our discretion, change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time.
Your continued use of the StopAd website, products and services following the posting of any changes to this Policy means that you accept such changes. This Policy is effective as of the date that is set forth above.
8. Questions or Comments